Most Over Rated Missing iPhone Feature

Most over rated missing feature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I'm surprised the number of people saying they don't need copy and paste. As a business user I use it everyday. Lack of C&P is one reason I nearly gave up my iPhone. I got tired of retyping everything I needed to send.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I picked mms, but should have went with other! Landscape keyboard. WTF, I have big fingers and type perfectly fine with my iPhone. In fact, no one has raced me and beat me even with those people using physical keyboards (bb and all).

Here are a couple of reasons why I want MMS (at least for receiving):

1- The chain letter jokes that a lot of people send me, I never get! I installed SwirlyMMS and saw how many MMS I would receive with this.

2- Like llofte said, a lot of people don't have email and those that do find it easier to mms it.

3- I don't always have someone's email address, but I also always have their phone number to send mms.

4- For Ash's issue, I don't send anything to Verizon customers. Lol, I don't even call them. They're the enemy! This is actually an issue with Verizon as it never happens to the three million t-mobile customers I know.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
C&P - I will definitely use it, especially the way Apple has implemented it... copy and past pics!!!! That is awesome IMO. Can't wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77