Missing Apps/Need More Pages on Springboard

ScoobyDoo27

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
So i decided to restore my phone and jailbreak 5.1.1 and when I started installing all my apps the springboard limited me to 11 pages. I've ran into this problem. I've always had all the apps I've wanted show up on my phone. Why is it doing this? Is there a jailbreak tweak that I can use to add more than 11 pages. I didn't buy a big iPhone to be limited like this.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
So i decided to restore my phone and jailbreak 5.1.1 and when I started installing all my apps the springboard limited me to 11 pages. I've ran into this problem. I've always had all the apps I've wanted show up on my phone. Why is it doing this? Is there a jailbreak tweak that I can use to add more than 11 pages. I didn't buy a big iPhone to be limited like this.

I've never had to go as far as 11 pages. But there may be a tweak that allows this. Alternatively you can use folders.

Then there is a tweak called infifolders (allows you to have as many apps as you like in one folder) and then there is folderenhancer (not 100 percent sure what this one does as never used it.

Did you have more than 11 pages before or is this the first time that run have run into this problem? :confused:

ScoobyDoo27

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I've never had to go as far as 11 pages. But there may be a tweak that allows this. Alternatively you can use folders.

Then there is a tweak called infifolders (allows you to have as many apps as you like in one folder) and then there is folderenhancer (not 100 percent sure what this one does as never used it.

Did you have more than 11 pages before or is this the first time that run have run into this problem? :confused:

Honestly, I've never counted how many pages I've had before. I never knew there was a limit until I restored it just a couple hours ago. I do use folders but I don't like to use to many of them. I have a very specific way of organizing things. I'm very OCD about it. Ha ha

I don't see why there would be a limit. Apple sells me a 64GB iPhone and then only allows me to install so many apps. Doesn't make sense.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I've never counted how many pages I've had before. I never knew there was a limit until I restored it just a couple hours ago. I do use folders but I don't like to use to many of them. I have a very specific way of organizing things. I'm very OCD about it. Ha ha

I don't see why there would be a limit. Apple sells me a 64GB iPhone and then only allows me to install so many apps. Doesn't make sense.

I hate to say it buddy, but that's why there are folder. Google more springboard pages online and if there is a tweak. Google will find it.

Good luck mate, but you got me there on that one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
There has always been a limit on the number of pages you can have on the iPhone. It's why Apple came out with folders in iOS4, to address this issue.

Shrink, Iconoclasm and Folder-Enhancer together will make your items smaller, allow you to fit more on one page, and more than 12 in a folder. This combination may be helpful.

(Note: it's not a limit on the number of apps, per se. I have 20 apps a page, plus my dock. So my 11 pages would be more apps than yours. But there is a set limit of pages, and I don't see that changing any time soon.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy