Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

margin

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm on a plane

After returning from one convention and getting ready for another, I've learned that my iPad is the perfect size for taking to seminars and carrying around conference centers. But I had quite a few lengthy emails I needed to type up in spare moments, and longer documents to write on the plane, and now I know that an external keyboard is an absolute necessity!

MzNewEra

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Tool to an A+ on the go.....

I am currently a full-time student on campus and online. I am also a very busy person, I would love to be able to type my class papers faster and more efficiently on my iPad. I would probably get the most use out of the ZAGG keyboard case at school or the coffee shop. Please help ke retire my laptop once and for all.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Using my desktop less and less...

Ever since I got my iPad I have used my iMac less and less. I can see getting to the point where i only use my iMac for a handfull of things like photos and Photoshop editing. The missing key in the iPad is a keyboard that I can type on for long periods of time. This case/keyboard combo solves that issue!

thebrain2u

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
For my mom, actually. I spent years teaching her how to use a laptop and the iPad 2 is now such a different paradigm. Having something reminiscent of the ol' lappy would be a joy for her.

jimmybowser

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Transform Teaching and Education

As a high school Asst Principal, I would love to have a Zagg keyboard so I can provide more specific and detailed feedback to teachers when observing their classrooms. Right now, I have to limit my feedback to as much as I can type using the iPad 2's keyboard, but if I had a Zagg keyboard I could provide more detailed and specific feedback, giving me an opportunity to transform teaching and learning in my building one teachable moment at a time!

dev2nsu

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
This feature sold me right here! " Special function keys for music control, volume control, slideshow, home, search, etc" I would use this while I attend my meetings at work I love it!

Priceless:)

Mgoslee

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Love to use it at work

I do the most typing at work and so far haven't been able to convert to the iPad. This keyboard would certainly solve my problem and allow more flexibility on note taking and replying to emails.

mmarquez661

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Computer Crashed

MY computer recently crashed so now im doing everything on my Ipad. It would be way easier to use with the Logitech keyboard. Also, i am very clumsy i always drop or break everything i think the case would come in handy for me it will save me lost of money not having to replace my expensive toys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burningroad