Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubbs69

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to just have the option to type notes faster for office meetings. My administrators are all older women and fear technology :)

mantryim

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Offline Mail composing

Offline Mail Composing would be best use for me!!!! Hope the split keyboard in IOS 5 makes things easier. The whole no feedback is I think my biggest hangup.

Bessamy

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Where wouldn't I use it?

The question would really be...Where wouldn't I use the Zagg Keyboard with my iPad 2? *A physical keyboard would make my iPad 2 way more useful than it already is. I am a type by feel type of typist and the virtual keyboard hurts me to use as much as I do. *

With a Zagg keyboard my iPad would get even more use! *I would take it to work with me and type up my notes during meetings! *I couldn't do that now. * That way I could catch up on emails during lunch and it would be so much quicker with the Zagg Keyboard!*

Thanks so much for the chance to turn my iPad into the most awesome duo with the Zagg Keyboard! *=)

Amidamaru

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Best keyboard case out there

I'd love to get my hands on a zagg keyboard case because I've read so many good reviews about it and, let's be honest, typipng much more than a tweet on an iPad can be a bit frustrating. Thanks!

-Allen

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Congrats! We've PM'd the people who are getting the giveaway! We'll be doing lots more contests to, so keep on the forums and keep posting!

Camad579

davjaxn

mtmjr90

dmt316

briankeith513

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members