Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabethj44

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Defeat Weight problems using pro ana tips?

Hello there forum,

Does anyone knows where to get some good and working pro ana tips? i have 130 kilos and i tested pretty much all sort of products to lose fat and i been told that this pro ana tips realy functions. i realy won't know what to do any more. in order to get rid of some weight. i don't prefer to get pretty skinny or anywhere close to anorexia however i want to get rid of a bit pounds please don't hesitate to leave a few advices!

Many thanks
<3 you All! :*

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'd definitely get the most use out of the keyboard case at my university. I've got a few professors that enjoy lecturing until they're nearly blue in the face, and having a keyboard would take away the pain from handwriting all of my notes!

Adenslayer

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
U.S. Army Vet

Hello there,

I am a OIF Vet and am currently pursuing a better education for myself. I have an iPad 2 that I use for notes and homework in class. The touch keyboard is nice, but it would be so much easier to take knows and accomplish my tasks if I had a physical keyboard. Thank you so much for your time

Palme#IM

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello or "Hallo" how we say in germany :eek:)

so I need this Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 at first because I own an iPad 2 ;) but secondly I live in germany and I own a german newsblog around iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch's (named iShare-News). Some articles are actually written on my iPad when I am not at home to feed my daily reader with the newest informations around Apple and Apple products. Additionally my course at the technical college for mechanical engineering in Bochum starts this fall and I have to write a lot on my iPad 2 there.

I hope the decision is made on me.
Best regards
Palme/Robin Ritter

mjperljam

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Since purchasing my iPad 2 I am using it all of the time - for work and home. I almost never use any other computer. The biggest issue that I have is not having a keyboard when typing long documents, especially at work and when traveling. If I win the Zagg case, it will get used everyday.

brentchavez

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE to win one of these! My macbook pro is on it's way out, and it would be awesome to be able to use my iPad 2 with one of these keyboard cases for now until I can afford a new computer! First World Problems :)

efkirschner

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
A good "case" in point for meaningful portability!

As a lecturer that travels about 70 kilometers each week to teach at a Theological College in the big city (Sao Paulo, Brazil), I would use it to have my work done while I am away from my home desk: preparing and delivering class presentations, marking papers, writing articles, etc.

Best regards,

Estevan F. Kirschner

Alameda Jandaia, 220
Recanto Tranquilo
12949-156 Atibaia SP
Brazil

Phone: 55 (11) 4415-1114
Cel.: 55 (11) 8536-8486

mschadejr

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm a student at ITT-Tech and I use my iPad 2 for almost all of my classes. It would most defenitly help me type faster and be more productive on a daily basis. With all of the books and a toolbox, there is no more room for other things. Love the low profile of this keyboard. Thank you!

ivtec08

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Work!!!

OMG this keyboard would be great for me, I work for food for kids program and I am constanly traveling for work and need to constantly type emails, and as you know as much as i live my ipad, its no fun typing very long emails on it.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.