Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris8sirhc

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Contest

My dad wanted me to get one but I thought that it was to expensive , furthermore free sounds great thanks tipb. The #1 site for all things iOS

Luckfam

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
As a principal of an elementary school I have to continuously observe teachers, meet with parents, and community/business partners, all of which requires me to always take notes and create/edit documents. This keyboard would really help me as I carry my iPad with me EVERYWHERE!!!!!

anon(4737045)

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I have to travel 3 hours a day for my study. This endeavour is split into two bus rides and two trains. A laptop would be a burden to get in and out of my bag so many times. But if I had this wonderfull product, I could get a lot of work done with relative ease.

dnickb

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
It'll turn the iPad I have from the decent laptop replacement for classes, to an awesome one. The on-screen keyboard is nice, but a physical one would blow it out of the water. Note taking? Easy. Editing a Pages document that is synced with iCloud to my desktop? Easy. This would make the iPad the easiest way to manage schoolwork without being clumsy with the virtual keyboard.

fcarlo904

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
This would make my job so much easier, I'm a Deputy Chief for an ambulance service. I'm in the field quite a bit and do reports on a clunky, bulky Toughbook, being able to use my iPad 2 would allow me access to so much more information to better serve the public.

carpathia16

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
This case looks great! I would use it all the time because I am truly rubbish at the iPad's virtual keyboard. This would be my permanent case. Well done!

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
This case would be awesome for my trips on the road. The iPad2 has made my personal laptop a big unused paperweight. This case would get me closer to making my work laptop the same! Being able to quickly reply to emails and edit a few documents would be a huge time saver and let me travel even lighter. :cool:

Joe's Mimi

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Great features and ease of use would be ideal for use in my college coursework this summer. It would also be a great item to feature on my blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77