Logitech Keyboard Case by ZAGG for iPad 2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbadd

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting ready to travel to Afghanistan as a contractor to be an advisor. This would be a great asset in assisting me in my daily challenges.

Chavista

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
I Think I should have this because Frankly, I dont Have an I Pad 2, But this device would definately motivate me to trade in my iPad 1 and get an upgrade, Man This thing looks WICKED!

lyssa_fox

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I have to complete my thesis submission very soon and this case would be perfect for getting it done on the go just about anywhere! since my iPad is now my number 1 go to computer (hardly use the laptop now) this would be a perfect accessory.

fhorn2k#AC

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Zagg Giveaway

I would get the most use out of it at my job. I just found out that my employer is going to purchase an iPad 2 for me to use. Having a keyboard/case combo would be very handy for daily use.

GTALLDAY#IM

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got my iPad 2 cause I travel from home at least three times a week and it would be nice to have a physical kb on the road too from time to time. Like now ;)

RepressThis

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
School!

This would be fantastic to use during lecture where the professor rate of speech is quicker than I can keep up with on the touchscreen of my iPad 2. This case would be instrumental to my success in college. Thank you :)

Mdep1017

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
New to ipad

I am new to the iPad family and I am learning to use this everywhere. I work in law enforcement, so I work out and about and in my car most of the time. I love using my iPad to keep track of notes, email etc. But using the on screen keyboard can be a bit taxing. I would love the felxibility of the Zagg keyboard and the slick looking protection it offers

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
It's hard to think of one place that will be better than the other. After returning from vacation and sitting on the patio, I find it difficult to type this post without a keyboard.

The keyboard will come in handy around the house, recliner, plane, and in the car while traveling.

I first saw one of these last year. This will be a nice device to have and a great way to store my iPad.

Thanks

Slickvic621

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
iPad keyboard - nice.

Zagg keyboard - astounding.

Messed with a buddy of mine's a couple times but have been tight on funds myself to be able to get one. Would love to have one for myself so that I can actually use a physical keyboard as opposed to the soft keyboard. Good luck everyone!

Fabmaclover

Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
I got the ipad2 because of it size and utility and I am using it like a computer for work. The Zagg Keyboard will save me so much time!!!! A must have!!!!

muaddip

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
The case would be perfect for when I travel. I use my iPad 2 in the airports a lot to answer emails and type up notes for my work.

Great giveaway guys!

Jaelkoury

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Laptop DITCHER

Never, and I mean NEVER, have to take the d**ned windows 7 starter edition netbook with me on my 3 month business trips to the middle east! Also could, I mean would, be great for taking notes in class

Hup55

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
This would be great! I take my iPad 2 with me to the office and out and about to my customers. This would definately help!

playzabass

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
With this keyboard, I could hold off on buying a new laptop. That's all that's missing from the ipad, that would make it a true laptop.. Thanks!!!

peterlee316

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Revolutionize

I have recently introduced the ipad2 to my clients as new way to do business and it has brought an efficient and paperless way to run their companies. With an addition of the Logitech Keyboard by ZAGG, this will revolutionize their industry. This will move more of my clients who normally depend on the laptop, but find it clunky (yes, even though it's a laptop) to actually go with an ipad and keyboard combination. Only thing I need to do, just as I did with my ipad is to show them the advantages of having the keyboard!!! The keyboard will also offer them protection of their ipad which would be a definite plus! This may also attract several of my peers who thought of using their ipads as their only computer at work since we work on an Exchange Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8