Is the iPhone 5c worth it?

Dmaki650

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
A die hard blackberry fan is not a light user. My 5s in on the charger as much as possible because using the iPhone as intended uses battery.

Jeez dude, I USE the iPhone as intended just not AS often as you do. >_> I'll take a pic and post it to show you the long battery life. Just cause your "5S" is always on the charger doesn't mean that my 5C has to be!!!

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Jeez dude, I USE the iPhone as intended just not AS often as you do. >_> I'll take a pic and post it to show you the long battery life. Just cause your "5S" is always on the charger doesn't mean that my 5C has to be!!!

Dude you're lucky to get good battery life. For whatever reason about 5 to 6 is my limit... Although that might be good to some people.

Dmaki650

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Dude you're lucky to get good battery life. For whatever reason about 5 to 6 is my limit... Although that might be good to some people.

This actually is the first iPhone I've had that gets amazing battery life. All the other ones have been terrible. So I'm a little excited.

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I have a iPhone 5 that I got at launch and I would be more than happy with it in another 2 years from now. Powerful and efficient.
Considering the 5c has all the bells and whistles the 5 has I would still be very happy if I had one. I believe the battery is slightly more powerful than the 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien