iPhone Optimized Websites

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I was hoping that you folks could help me out, I like to browse the internet on my iPhone, but sometimes I get a little bit tired of the pinching and the double-tapping and the sideways-scrolling and the "download the Flash plug-in NOW!" messages. Aside from the lovely site we are currently on, do you know of any iPhone-savvy web hosts out there? I'd like to have some destinations for when I'm up for some light reading/viewing online when I'm curled up in bed about to doze off, or when I'm on a long car trip, or any other time I just don't feel the need or have the ability to access a full-sized computer.

NPR : National Public Radio : News & Analysis, World, US, Music & Arts is one, I know because they advertised it one day while I was listening to some talk radio.

Are there any more?

Thanks for taking a minute to show me something really neat!

Last edited:

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
cnn.com
reuters.com
cnet.com

All of these sights have iPhone optimized versions of their websites, not just a mobile version. These ones are especially nice I think. Cnet and CNN are even nice to provide a link to the original site if you want. There are tons of iPhone sites out there and more are coming all the time.

dlnmorrow

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Oh cool! Thanks for this info! I was looking for a flickr app but didn't think to try the sight to see if it was optimized for the iPhone

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4