iphone calendar -> google -> saisuke?

aureatenova

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Does anybody know if its possible to sync Saisuke with the default Iphone calendar? Right now I have it syncing with Google, but would love to be able to then sync google with the default iphone calendar. It works in my head, i'm just not sure how to make it work in practice lol. I've never synced my calendar before. I'm hoping that this way, my Lockinfo screen will still pick up my calendar events in Saisuke without having to enter them twice. Any suggestions?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
If you subscribe to Mobileme you will be able to sync your iCal with your iPhone, it is very simple to subscribe to your google calendars via iCal and then have them sync via MobileMe ... If you don't need wireless syncing, you can simply subscribe to your google calendars via iCalendar and then do a wired sync of your calendar via iTunes ... Here is a link for subscribing to you google calendars via iCal.

Get Started with CalDAV - Google Calendar Help

aureatenova

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Thanks...I got it set up. For some reason though thigns still aren't showing up in lockinfo. They show up just fine when i go into the regular calendar app, but just not on my lockscreen. Any ideas?

forgot

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Although it takes a bit more time, you can add each of your calendars as a CalDAV account. This allows the calendar to sync both ways over the air, but updates are not pushed as in MobileMe, you have to open the calendar and then it will sync while the app is open. Not as convenient, but it works quick, and let's me manage multiple calendars on both my iPhone and iPad easily. They will also show up on Lockinfo this way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjkradel