iPhone 5 & T-Mobile's $30 Plan

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
These are the Verizon smartphone prepaid plans. Now do you get why he is having his son moved to T-Mobile?

$70 Smartphone
Anytime Minutes UNLIMITED
Mobile to Mobile Calling* UNLIMITED
Text Messaging UNLIMITED
Data 2GB

or $60/mo with only 500MB of data.

*(with Verizon Wireless customers)

http://www.metropcs.com/metro/detail/$40_Unlimited_Talk,_Text_and_Data/TTD40-4G

Also uses the CDMA phone. Similar in price.

Did you look to see which LTE bands England plans to use?

Alex Rojas1

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I got my iPhone 5 from Verizon , and of course it's unlocked for GSM SIM cards, even AT&T and tmobile, everything that uses SIM cards. I use my iPhone 5 from Verizon on AT&T.

Alex Rojas1

May 24, 2013
Visit site
So I have a iPhone 5 from Verizon the white 16gb model and I use it for AT&T. How would I set this up? I will get a nano SIM card, then activate online for the $30 a month plan. I wanna know if there's good coverage in the Cowlitz County in Washington or something. Do you guys think T-Mobile has good coverage? Would the 4G work on my iPhone 5 for Verizon? Or 3G or something, I just want Internet lol because I have unlimited texting an 250 minute for calling . But I want Internet to so is this plan worth it?

cashmereesquire

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I just made a thread on my experience. When I had verizon I use to only use about 50 min a month due to Free Nights and Weekends. When I went to Tmobile and got the 30 dollar plan I ran through the 100 min 3 or 4 times and switched over to the 70 dollar plan. The 70 dollar plan is good, Tmobile Just sucks indoors where I`m at right now and at my job. It works good at my moms house though. If Tmobile had wifi calling for the iphone i would suck it up, but I`m going to VZW in the AM and porting my number back to them.

Jack Hard

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it is true, just check if you go with T-Mobile Talk directly or as a T-Mobile SIM-compatible, but now, when I visited the site Walmart, ST TMobile SIM is not available for ZIP Chicago'm codes seem to regret if I understand you.

The only thing I have noticed is that the Walmart plan seems to require that you buy a phone from Walmart was not T-Mobile iPhone 5 just to talk directly to the iPhone 5 website.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
That actually sounds like a really good plan I will never find a plan that have that much for that price in Canada.. But I can't complain I have a good plan myself so I feel

maxi_mus

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Quick question, so if I buy an iPhone at the apple store, " it will arrive with a nano-SIM card already installed". Do I need to get this activation kit from T-Mobile nonetheless to get the 30$ plan?

anon(5895641)

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Yes that $30 plan is only Walmart Exclusive. You have to buy this activation kit at either Walmart Online or at your local walmart store. T-Mobile SIM Kit: No-Contract Phones & Plans : Walmart.com Once you buy that ignore the micro sim that came with it, use the new sim card you haven't activated yet that came with your iphone 5, then use the activation code on package and input your phone imei # on the Tmobile site to activate. Once you pick a new phone number the $30 plan should show up. I've been using this plan since Early June and it works well.

Dave12308

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I've seen you in tons of topics giving incorrect information to people. The Verizon iPhone 5 is GSM unlocked and it will work with ANY GSM Company in the world. Including AT&T and t-mobile. Do better research please. Not trying to bash you or anything but if you're going to live in our forums please please don't give people incorrect information.

The $30 plan is 5GB of 4G. 100 minutes and unlimited texting. The customer buys the kit then calls or activates through the website. You can either buy the SIM card cutter or you can have tmobile themselves give you a nano sim after you activate it.

This. If androidluvr2 would like proof, I can post a photo of my Verizon iPhone 5 running on T-Mo's HSPA+ network.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77