I did it....:)

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I am now just about two months into being Apple and I am still in awe of how well it works. Expensive two months because I have the watch the iPad Pro 12.9 and last week got the Mac Pro 2015. I think I have enough

I made the switch from Android to iOS when the 7+ came out. Went with the Jet Black 256GB and at first, I kept thinking I wanted to go back to my Nexus 6P but now that I'm fully used to it, I love it.

I have been an iOS user for a while with an iPad Air 2 when that first came out and 4 years with an iPhone for work. Work phone barely gets used and iPad was for movies.

This is why I went to iOS
-Their updates are the same across the board. Not roll out in stages.
-Their updates don't make the device worse. Prime example, Nexus 6P battery life got worse with each upgrade. Went from 5hours of SOT to maybe 3. On the Nexus 6P and Lg G3 before that. Factory reset and even a new device didn't help.
-Phone just works. I use my phone a lot and I reset my phone maybe once a week but not because there issues, just something I like to do. Probably don't need it but oh well
-iMessage is amazing. I can talk to most of my friends and family because they are on iMessage and I only need WiFi and I work in places where there's only wifi and no cell service.
-Photo sync works great

Some things I do miss
-File structure system
-Quick Charge but my battery life has been great and phone does last me most of the day so I don't really need that quick bump.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have always been windows and Android and I sold wireless for 5 years. I always dreaded the updates because they just messed up the devices. Factory reset was the only way to take care of the issue. And this last time from having to give up the Note 7 and keeping within the Note series I chose the Note 5. I didn't want to give up the spen nor the screen real estate. And I had to compromise because of the 32 gig. I had been promised could order the 6 gig and two months into waiting received email it had been canceled and not going forward with it. The update came in Dec and the battery was just shot. I have had enough and when I heard the Samsung watch could be used with Apple, it made my decision a lot easier. Jan 11th I ordered the 7plus, received on the 13th and haven't looked back. The phone had an update and nothing happened. The phone has been perfect. I am amazed and very happy. I do wish I could still customize the way I could with Android, but having a phone that is trouble free makes up for it. Maybe Apple will allow more customization but I doubt it. It would be nice to be able to use your own ringtones . I won't pay for them. I am just pleased with everything. Love my iPad Pro and the Mac Pro laptop is a beast. It has been flawless with my Verizon jet pack so this tells me it was the HP and not the jet pack. I have spent a lot of money on tech gadgets and I think now this ipad and laptop will last me a long time without concern. I love the phone and only would update if due because the phone I like keeping up with. LOL.
IMessage is really cool and my team at work also have iPhones. And when they have had a great sale I can celebrate them in a special way.
It just works and I am pleased

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8