Got the 6+

WH1T3H4T

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi folks,
After many weeks/months of researching/deciding what to do between Android and iOS I finally purchased a 6+..I got the silver/white..I thought it was time to change it up as I've always had black phones...so far I am enjoying the phone and it just feels easy to use..While I like Android and will miss some things (many threads on this..) I am just wanted a device that works..part of the reason I went away from the iPhone was the screen size..now that they made a bigger phone I am back and liking it! I am more than likely going to with the entire Apple ecosystem..I had a iMAC which I had to sell due to lack of space..It was a great machine with just ONE cable..I didn't like iOS that much but then I didn't give it a fair shake I think..

I am having 1 issue though..I think it's been mentioned a few times but when my BT is on and connected to my car my notifications no longer work..it just goes silent..not sure if Apple is working on this one yet..

Oh yes I hope they keep this size avail for a long time..I have a 5 where I bought a few accessories that I am not using much..specifically a docking station..

PS has anyone tried the iPAD charger to see if the iPhone indeed charges quicker??

M.

The iPhone ONLY charges faster because of the charging block. To have the phone charge or any device to charge faster, you'll need 2.1 or higher amps on the block.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4