Google Mail

vinnyv11

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble setting up there exchange server. I set mine up and my contacts and calander appear to be fine but emails are not being pushed. Anyone have any thoughts.

vinnyv11

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have push enabled and fetch set to every 15 minutes. Am I missing something. Should there be a noticable delay in sending and recieving emails? Also I added an event to my calendar online and it has not shown up on my phone yet.

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I have push enabled and fetch set to every 15 minutes. Am I missing something. Should there be a noticable delay in sending and recieving emails? Also I added an event to my calendar online and it has not shown up on my phone yet.

It seems to take longer for calendar events to go from computer to phone, verses phone to gmail. Even with my blackberry I noticed that. Give it an hour or so before you check. However, Phone to gmail should be instant.

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble setting up there exchange server. I set mine up and my contacts and calander appear to be fine but emails are not being pushed. Anyone have any thoughts.

So you did set it up as exchange, and not just the google email section? Maybe try deleting and reading the account?