Give me a recommendation on iPhone ringtones?

doomsmith

Banned
Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
I am wondering who can give me a recommendation about iPhone ringtones? Where can i get them?Is there any websites or forum where i can get? Any suggestion on my topic would be appreciated.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! :)

iTunes sells a bunch. You can also make your own -- there's plenty of instruction out there on how to do it. Just need a sound file!

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I suggest the app Zedge. I have used it for years and there are hundreds if not thousands of different ring tones on their site.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I suggest the app Zedge. I have used it for years and there are hundreds if not thousands of different ring tones on their site.
+1 for this. Definitely an awesome App with a ton of not only ring tones but also wallpapers. Plus, it's at a price that's affordable to everyone .. Free! :) would also recommend this.

I've been quite lazy the past couple years and I've just stuck with the standard ringtone that ships with my phone.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have used Zedge and audiko usually I get a few when i purchase a new device and stick with them far as wallpapers go there is plenty on this site some very talented members contribute here .

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artiefischel99