dropped your iPhone stories, let's hear them

furygoalbrtis39

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Haven't dropped mine yet, and I hope I don't because I'm only using a griffin reveal, no screen protector...

Sent from my White iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
witnessed a coworker drop her iPhone 4 today on a ceramic tile floor from about 3.5 ft. high. time did stand still..

not a scratch on the outside but her home button works about every 3-4 clicks now. she is out of warranty but does have an upgrade available. good timing??

Good timing and home buttons are not that bad to fix but kind of a pain to get to on the ip4

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have dropped my iPhone 4 about a total of 3 times. It was in the Speck case each time. There isn't even a scratch on it and I have had it for over a year now.

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I have dropped my iPhone 4 about a total of 3 times. It was in the Speck case each time. There isn't even a scratch on it and I have had it for over a year now.

I make my daughter keep hers in a Speck candyshell case. It was the toughest case I could get her to use that wasn't "ugly"-her opinion. She wanted no part of an otterbox defender. She's been warned, if she damages it in any way she will be using Straight Talk lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Bleh, dropped it once, the day after i had just gotten it.
Went to pull it out of my pocket, caught on my pocket, fell out of my hand and right onto the hardwood floor. No case, just ghost armored.

Luckily there was 0 damage.

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Seby your posts are now starting to resemble spam because it would seem you just copy and paste. If I am wrong I will be the first to apologize. I see the site you are promoting is taking pledges. How long before this case is released to the public(or those who have not pledged?)

I was really disappointed in the Lifeproof case. Waterproof cases will always be sacrificing something. With lifeproof the music sounded like it was playing underneath a pillow. Again just my opinion.

Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plonk12

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
My phones always had hard time with me, one drowned in a toilet, the other i forgot to take of the hood of a car after getting the fuel, so it fell pretty hard. Fortunately my iPhone besides few minor falls, didn't suffer any horror story :)

Brundon

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
While sitting at the computer had case off of iPhone 4 (because I like the naked look) it slid off mouse pad onto carpet now there is a annoying scratch down the back.

hughes662

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I was at a BBQ for a friends birthday, I got slightly drunk and at around 2am in the morning, I went into my pocket to get my iPhone 4 out so that i could phone taxi and get home...

I was slightly drunk, so my hand didn't do what i wanted it to do... Which was hold the phone tight, it slipped and hit the concrete floor very hard. To my disbelief, it was fine. I almost crapped my pants when i dropped it though...

The next morning i woke up, feeling less then perfect, looked at my phone and noticed it had a dent (above the microphone, where the edge meets the glass). The glass was fine, but the casing is dented and there are a few scuffs above the microphone.

At 2am when i was drunk, i didn't notice this.

I felt and still feel bad about it, my new mint condition iPhone 4 has a dent and scuffs. Nothing major, but i know its there and it bugs me still.

:(

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77