Bluetooth - Help!!!

CF-105

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm desperately in need of help with this. I'm on the road constantly, and I need Bluetooth to talk to clients. If I can't get this working right away, I'm gonna have to get an android!

I picked up a new iPhone 6 Plus on Friday. They did an upgrade at the Apple Store to iOS 9. Bluetooth worked for maybe 15 minutes, then started disconnecting and reconnecting repeatedly. Took it into Apple and they gave me a new one. Ran it on 8.4, I think, for a day, and then did the upgrade. A day later, same Bluetooth issue. Argh!

I rebooted. I unpaired. Any other thoughts?

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it's the device your using (bluetooth handsfree device). Maybe that could be faulty. I've had the 6 and never had any issue with the bluetooth connecting to my car's BT audio system for calling and BT audio/music...worked effortlessly.

CF-105

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the response.

I thought of that, but I never had an issue with my previous phone. As soon as I swapped iPhones, it worked flawlessly for a day. Actually, it worked fine for a day on 8.4 and then a day on 9. If it was my car, I don't think swapping phones would fix it. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artiefischel99