Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Him#IM

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Great give-a-way! I'm new to this forum and already a chance to win! Whahoo. I've been looking at different devices to stream Netflix and this seems to be a very valid choice.

Sooooooo pick me please :D

Thanks again.

fdossantos

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to a free AppleTV (2010) because I feel real stupid for having bought the previous version just a few months ago. No Netflix update for us recent suckers!

jaklepac

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I would love an Apple TV because of the capability it has for me to sync my iTunes from my computer. I would have full use of my music with the Apple TV. Also, I would enjoy an Apple TV for use with Netflix. I do not own a game console and have been restricted to watching them on my computer. Taking advantage of that incentive would be great! Other than those reasons, it would be awesome just to own an Apple TV and would be excited to win this offer! Apple TV is great! Thanks TiPb!!!

anon(1217668)

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
I'd love an Apple TV as a college student, because the cable is bad quality and expensive for just a few channels. We always have tons of people over and watch movies a lot and with Netflix and cheap rentals and everything, we'd have a much bigger and better selection of movies. AirPlay would be pretty nice too so we don't have to haul our laptops all around the rooms.

oster

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
cable free

I've subscribed to this blog for a while, but this is my first post in the forum! Hey everybody.

For me, the Apple TV is exciting! Netflix is enticing, as I now have to hook up my laptop to play on the big screen. But even more so, I like the possibility of dropping my cable. With the rumors of Hulu hovering around the Apple TV talk, I think it's a viable option. I'm so curious to see the impact this little box could have.

That's my reasons. Thanks.

hoodrat2381

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I've had a Roku for a while, and for the first time I feel like apple has put out a TV product to not only compete, but also perhaps surpass Roku's great product. Netflix is great on the TV, but that's not really what sold me on Apple TV. What sold me is the airplay and iOS integration. The idea of being able to use my iPhone/iPad as a remote for the system is incredibly enticing, as the interface of the new apple "remote" app is slick. So bring on the AppleTV.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
My wife and I just found out we are pregnant (well she is :) ) ...I would use the Apple TV by using my Netflix Account, the TV Rentals and use it as a entertainment center. This would be awesome to watch cartoons and kid movies on so we wouldn't have to go to the movies all the time. Ever since my first iPhone I've been all about apple. iPhone (3 of them), 2 iPods, iPad, 2 Macbook Pro, Apple's router/hard drive, and other little things.

This would also be awesome if the wife is placed on bed-rest. (hopefully she won't be)

Bbookman

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
For my kids and wife

More entertainment choices for the 3yr old n 4 yr old. And more stay at home date nights for myself and my wife

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I WANT IT!!@*(#$!(@*$&!)@()$@)(*!$(@*@#

WHERE DO I BEGIN!???

1- NETFLIX
2- RENTALS
3- AIRPLAY
4- JAILBREAK
5-????????????
6- PROFIT...lol j/p

I want one BAD!!!

Aaron Schultz

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
While I would certainly love to have Apple TV for myself, that's not the reason why I'm entering this give away. Recently, my father lost his job. While he's been aggressively hunting for a new one, this hasn't been an easy task for him given the job market, and given that because he's nearly sixty years old a lot of companies are wary about hiring him over a younger candidate. As one would imagine, my parents have had to do a LOT of cost-cutting to survive financially. Now, keep in mind that my parents paid for my college education, and despite the fact that I have recently graduated, and am no longer living with them, those yearly tuition payments have taken their toll on their bank account. Now factor in that my Dad has lost his job...well...My parents have fallen on hard times. They've been doing a lot of things to attempt to save money, including selling the house that I grew up in. I honestly can't help but feel responsible in some way, that maybe if I had taken out loans for college rather than letting my dad pay then they'd be in a better place right now, and I really want to do SOMETHING for them to show them how appreciative I am of them, and of all of the help that they've given me, and that they continue to give me despite how hard things are for them. My dad's birthday is coming up, and I really want to give him something that will show my appreciation. Unfortunately, I'm not in the best financial place either, given that jobs in my field are virtually non-existent in the current economy. But if I won this drawing, and won that $100 gift certificate to get an Apple TV then I'd be able to give my dad the perfect gift...My parents have had to do away with a lot of the "creature comforts" that I took for granted growing up, so an Apple TV would really be a great way for them to relax and enjoy something nice without having to worry about how much they spent on it. While they've had to do away with their expensive cable package, they do still have a decent internet package, and they could definitely afford the cheap movie and TV rentals and they would absolutely LOVE the YouTube feature.

Anyhow, that's all I have to say I guess. Sorry for dumping all of my personal business onto you guys, I know that no one wants to hear it...but this would REALLY mean a lot to me, and more importantly to my parents.

asr10 user

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I would like to get more into the Apple world. My iPhone 4 is my first Apple product besides owning a 2G for a month. And I love it! I am also looking at building a Media Server and am looking at options of allowing every room in the house to access the server. Apple TV might be perfect for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll