Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrigamiSlayer

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd use the Apple TV to replace the (very) old WinXP laptop I currently use to (badly) stream NetFlix to my TV. Not sure about the rentals, but you never know.

bradleyj#IM

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Helpful with Autistic Youth

Hi, I manage a Group Home in Seattle, Wa. Having DVD's around for the 4 kids to watch and enjoy is always a struggle. I usually end up burning endless copies of them to keep a stock for when they get damaged.

Having the Apple TV in the home will allow the kids to learn how to navigate and use a remote better, while letting us keep all their media in one place!

I just picture them dropping their obsessive tendencies towards the actual physical DVD and loosening up a little, because they won't be able to carry them around or break them.

This would be so great for the home and could lead to other homes in our network seeing how well it works for us and then buying them for their own kids.

My kids can't type on here, but I can. Pick us!

kpatton9

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
From being a fan of all things iOS to anticipating AirPlay to gorgeous viewing of MobileMe photo galleries I would LOVE one of these in my home!

bigdawg64

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV

I need an Apple TV to support the iTouch, ipod, itunes, iphoto, iPad, Macbook Pro and iMac. Cant wait for Airplay. We are an Apple family and can find my uses for the Apple TV to support our family of apple devices. Cant wait to make it a part of how we access movies, pictures, music, etc.... We love Apple and cant imagine a life without it.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I would like one as the new Apple TV seems promising. Airplay and netflix are both the main reasons plus the possible app store. (since it runs iOS).

tyrran

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Even though I am a current owner of the old Apple TV (the Classic, I'd like to call it) I'm very interested in what this new little one can do. The fact that, just recently, it was jailbroken severely sweetens the pot, and, though I don't have 99 bucks currently, I'd like if TiPb gave me an opportunity to play around and see what dreams may come. I literally mean what I'll dream about, not the movie. The movie...man, it was just depressing and kind of freaky. This isn't.

Flagatorfan

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I would like an Apple TV because I only watch unhealthy TV. I figure an Apple TV would allow me to watch healthier shows. You know, cause it's an apple. Maybe something with Dr. Sanjay Gupta, or Dr. J.

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
I would like to have an Apple TV so I can be the first one on my block and at my office with one. And it might give me a reason to finally join Netflix. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burningroad