Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerblue

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I want the latest gadget... gotta have it! lol... I love netflix and watch it now on my laptop but to stream it to my TV would be phenomenal!!!!

double3

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Pick me. Pick me. Please!

Netflix and streaming music from my Macs to my TV would be incredible. I really hope I win! Thanks.

GStrecker

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the chance to enter the contest. My family would love the chance to win an Apple TV. We have been slowly trying to move up the Apple line when expenses allow. We started light by getting the kids iPods, about two years ago, we got our oldest daughter a 3rd Gen iPod Touch that she absolutely loves and last year I got an iPad 32 Gig 3G. It has become a constant companion, but every evening I have to sit and share YouTube videos on it with grand kids. I barely have enough battery left after that to read emails. An Apple TV would be just the diversion i need to let me play with my iPad again!

Cano_1818

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Apple tv

I want it cuz it's a new apple product, I mean really??? Who wouldn't want it? Apple tv capabilities are really cool. I hope I win.

The Guy#CB

Apr 2, 2009
Visit site
Ahhh I'm a recent convert to Apple and really want to give Apple TV a try. Netflix is new in Canada and I can't wait to get a taste of it, via Apple TV!!

rsands

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I want it!

There are 2 main reasons why I really want this apple TV : number one is that I can rent better movies, with more selection and cheaper prices, than from the on deman library from the cable company and number two is AIRPLAY! I would absolutely die to be able to play videos from my iPhone wirelessy to my TV. Please pick me!

cphil

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
The Glue for Marriage

I'm getting Married Nov. 6th, and I can't think of a better gift for me and my future wife!! What a perfect way for us to spend those first few days (after the honeymoon of course ;) ) of wedded bliss together with so many choices! I can watch Netflix while she's cooking, or better yet, she can listen to her extensive music collection while she cleans! I used to be nervous about this whole marriage thing, but my worries are gone! Thanks Apple TV!! :D

JamesC1119

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
With no cable I would love to set this up as my primary media source. Nearly all of my media is watched via netflix streaming. I use a PS3 in the living room but would love an apple tv for my bedroom, or possibly use the apple tv in the living room and ps3 in the bedroom. Either way I really need one more netflix streaming device:). Thanks either way, it's a great giveaway item.

tennsmith7

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Fiance' text

I need one of these because my Fiance' actually just broke off our engagement in a text message yesterday. Didn't even call me. So I am broke from losing wedding deposits and will be staying at home renting .99c shows for years to come.

True story!

anon(4699939)

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Haha, I dont watch my TV because i find it boring using plain old TV flickering through channels.. Now if I had Apple TV, that would give me a reson to buy new 40" Monitor and sit down with a cup of tea on a good saturday evening and relax, watching some comedy on my new Apple TV!:D

Carsten#IM

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi!

I want to have all my iTunes media on my new flat TV. So the new Apple TV would be perfect for it. Also my two year old son always wants to look at the photos we took of him. So the Apple TV is also for him.

So I really need it!

ebaydan777

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I miss my apple tv when it first came out. I had it for a couple months and loved it, but I had to sell it to pay off my college tuition for the semester because I was pretty short from being laid off =/

it was seriously so awesome to run my imac in my room, and watch all my movies and tv shows right off my apple tv. Now that everything is just synced in and you can especially rent movies and tv shows, and watch netflix! I would be complete with this bad boy, im hoping I can win this and have all my roommates enjoy!

sawf

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Hey!

Well, I have been following the Apple TV's news for quite some time now, and I would love to try one out. I'm a college student so getting one is not in my range of options right now.

Thanks for holding this contest!

kegs

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
i need it

I need this so I can have an excuse to redo my whole entertainment setup. I have no HDMI in's or out's (everything is composite) so if I got the new Apple TV I would have to get a new reciever with HDMI built in. Then I would need to get a blu-ray player to replace the regular old DVD player I have. And then a new TV, cause the new blu-rays would look like crap on my 32 inch LCD. And if I get a bigger TV, I would need a new cabinet to put it on since the one I have is so small, so as you can tell, I really need this!!

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
I would love an Apple TV because...who wouldn't?!

I don't like downloading and storing content. I prefer to rent movies/TV shows. I usually only watch them once anyways. Every once in awhile there is a movie I know I want to watch and I will buy it, but that is rare. I was actually excited when I found out that Apple was lowering the price in lieu of more memory.

Also, I am excited to jailbreak and see what the genius-Dev Team and JB developers can make this thing do. "It'll change everything."

ColbyM#AC

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I need the new 2010 Apple TV because I would really love to be able to watch any TV show or movie in the iTunes store, and stream my extensive movie, music video, and song collection to my (not so) big screen and stereo system. I'm sort of a new Apple person, but quickly becoming a fanatic!

Thanks TiPB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieJJ