20% battery saver and suggested wifi’s on bottom left corner of screen

I

iMore Question

So for a long time now I have been getting suggesten networks and my 20% battery life message on the bottom left corner, and I can’t seem to figure out how to fix that.

This all started a few months back when i still had my Iphone 8+, and thought the phone was getting old, but now that I have the Iphone 13 pro it still comes in the lower right corner, and sometimes I can’t even close it because the «not now» or whatever button is below my screen.

I transfered all my data, pictures, apps on to this one which makes me wonder if I managed to turn a setting on. Anyone got any idea of a fix for this?

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
So for a long time now I have been getting suggesten networks and my 20% battery life message on the bottom left corner, and I can’t seem to figure out how to fix that.

This all started a few months back when i still had my Iphone 8+, and thought the phone was getting old, but now that I have the Iphone 13 pro it still comes in the lower right corner, and sometimes I can’t even close it because the «not now» or whatever button is below my screen.

I transfered all my data, pictures, apps on to this one which makes me wonder if I managed to turn a setting on. Anyone got any idea of a fix for this?

For the WiFi network suggestions, you should be able to disable them by going to: Settings, Wi-Fi, Ask to Join Networks, and set it to Off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77