HELP - Transfer Cydia Purchases from FACEBOOK to AMAZON

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
HELP - Transfer Cydia Purchases FACEBOOK to GOOGLE

My wife and I disabled facebook due to some issues we have encountered.

My question is.....

All my purchases on cydia are under my facebook account. I have tried to sign in using my
amazon account and it does not show my purchases there.

How do I transfer my purchases over to my amazon account.

Mike

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Amazon is only used for payment?you need to log in with either fb or google. Once logged in I believe you can redownload apps previously installed on that device. It will now be a different Cydia account though (you might technically be sharing your apps with yourself). I had to do this once when I forgot what login I'd used to buy an app and it went fine.

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Correction...

When I sign in with google it does not show my purchases that show up with Facebook. I pay with PayPal. So disregard amazon comment.

My problem is not seeing my purchases when signing into google, only in Facebook which I do not wish to continue to use.

Any help on transferring these purchases to my google sign in instead?

Thanks
Mike

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
So when you sign in with Google and click Manage Account in Cydia, what do you see? You're looking for the Installable Purchases area--if you see that just click on it and you should have a list of apps available. Or if you don't see them in that list, do a search for the apps and see if they show up as Purchased in the app pages themselves. I believe you can then re-download them which would hopefully associate them with your Google login from then forward (though that could vary from app to app, and how developers handle purchases and sharing.)

Just so I'm clear, this assumes you're logging in on the same device you bought the apps on in the first place.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2