AT&T 3G Blocking jailbreakme.com

mdntblu

May 17, 2009
www.lightmyworld.com
Is anyone else having a problem getting to the jailbreakme.com site from 3G on AT&T?
It's blocking me. As soon as I got to a starbucks and connected to the wifi I was able to jailbreak my phone.

mg48

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
it just takes a while to hit the server when its not overlaoded. I tried for a couple hours today and finally go it ot j/b. Now Im waiting for Cydia and Rock to sow down because I cant download anything. But Im j/b so that's the big step! :)

munan

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone else having a problem getting to the jailbreakme.com site from 3G on AT&T?
It's blocking me. As soon as I got to a starbucks and connected to the wifi I was able to jailbreak my phone.

No, it's not AT&T. I did mine over 3G yesterday and it worked perfectly.

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
No, it's not AT&T. I did mine over 3G yesterday and it worked perfectly.

Same here. Did it this morning. The jailbreak server is getting hammered, so it may take a while to get a good connection.

My iPhone 4 is now jailbroken and rooted. Carrier unlock coming very soon. Good times. :cool:

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Same here. Did it this morning. The jailbreak server is getting hammered, so it may take a while to get a good connection.

My iPhone 4 is now jailbroken and rooted. Carrier unlock coming very soon. Good times. :cool:

Youre overseas, not in the US? If so, your option is T-Mobile, why would you want T_Mobile???? Yeah its cheaper, but way ****tier...

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Youre overseas, not in the US? If so, your option is T-Mobile, why would you want T_Mobile???? Yeah its cheaper, but way ****tier...

I'm here in the USA, and I'm staying with AT&T...they're way better than T-Mobile. I just want to unlock it because I can, and maybe so I can use it overseas with prepaid SIMs. Maybe it will bump up the resale value a bit, too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2