Unable to Boot after Jailbreak when connected to PC

rob87

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I just got a new iphone running on 3.1.2 using a tethered jailbreak. the first time i rebooted the phone, it went smooth when i connect the phone to my PC and ran blackrain again. The second time i rebooted, I couldnt reboot my phone. It just loads at the blackrain page and then just shuts down. I tried restarting the phone pressing home + power but the cycle just repeats. After several restarts, somehow the phone manages to boot.

Unfortunately, the third time rebooting and i'm having the same problem but this time I still cant get it to boot after numerous tries. I've even tried connecting it to a mac and running blackrain but it didnt worked.

Oh and iTunes keep popping up saying that iphone is in recovery mode, please restore and update.

Can anybody help me out here?

infertech

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Actually I am facing the same kind of problem, where I am getting struck where Blackra1n gives a message " Done wait for Reboot" & the reboot never happens on its own & when I do that manually it starts again in the restore mode.

I have tried unlocking again & again, but am struck on the same message.

Ohh additionally my phone tells me Sim card not recognised as authorised.

WHAT DO I DO

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Wait until after iTunes pops up and lets you know it's detected a phone in recovery mode and then start Blackra1n.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2