iRealSMS 2.0 autocorect

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Is anybody using 2.0 on 3gs? Does autocorrect work for you? When I first jailbroke and installed it, it didn't work. Then randomly it started working. I have no idea what I did.

Now I re-jailbroke it and its not working again. Any ideas?

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
iRealSMS is very buggy at the moment... it's needed quite a bit of work to even get it working on 3.0. From what I've heard, there are a lot of bugs and other changes that are queued up. The developer wants to make a big release instead of a bunch of small ones.

Hopefully the new version will be out soon.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
One of my fav jb programs. The main functionality allows you to respond to IM's within the notification popup, so you don't have to quit whatever program your in and go to the IM program.

irealsmsDOTcom

took a look at the site. Not a bad app indeed. I do not need it though, I never use landscape and the whole multitasking thing is just kinda meh to me, I have backgrounder anyway. Nice app though for someone who uses landscape SMS

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
took a look at the site. Not a bad app indeed. I do not need it though, I never use landscape and the whole multitasking thing is just kinda meh to me, I have backgrounder anyway. Nice app though for someone who uses landscape SMS

I don't even use the landscape. It was a holdover from pre 3.0 when that was not available. The main thing now is being able to IM within the notification window and not having to quit what you are doing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77