Ringtones to iTunes
My wife just picked up her iPhone5S yesterday, and she really loves it. Now, i haven't used one in awhile, so i do need some help. My wife has some ringtones on her desktop(MacBook Pro), and she wants to put them into iTunes, and then sync to the new phone by plugging it in to the laptop. How can i get those tones from the desktop, and into iTunes? Thanks for any help.
- 10-20-2013, 10:05 AM #2
Re: Ringtones to iTunes
iTunes 11: How To Create Free Ringtone and Text Tone | The iPhone and iPad Blog
...in your case, the only extra step would be to add those tones she has on her desktop to iTunes in the first place, so that they are part of the library. Then follow the steps.
- 10-20-2013, 06:23 PM #4
- By taern in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2013, 07:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:39 AM
- By tech_girl in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:19 AM
- By tech_girl in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:18 AM