- iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
iTunes 11 trying to remove apps from my iPad
When I go to the apps tab under my iPad, down at the bottom where it shows the storage it changes from 81 apps to 31 and has the option to revert or apply.
I don't want to apply cause I am scared it will remove the apps off of my iPad.
I want to be able to install an app from iTunes but can't cause it tries to make me accept the change, and I don't want it to remove my apps.
Why is it doing this?
Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.
- By Brooks777 in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2013, 12:43 AM
- By Zvika Losh in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2012, 11:58 AM
- By pinny in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2011, 02:32 PM
- By robertj15 in forum iTunesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2010, 12:51 PM
- By McDaddy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-07-2010, 09:56 PM