Joint iTunes Acct Questions

KY_Tom

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
My wife would like to have my iPad2 and then I would get a new iPad. However, I am not sure of the easiest route to take in making these changes.

Our current situation is that my wife has an iPhone 4 which she sync?s to iTunes on her computer. I have an iPod Touch and a iPad2 which I sync to iTunes on my computer. The computers are networked and we share one Apple ID. We also have Home Sharing turned on and primarily share one iTunes library.

Now if I get a new iPad and give her my old one, I would want to keep all of my current apps for my new device. She may want some of the same apps that I have, but many would be unique to her device. Since we already share music, will we be able to share apps, books and magazines that are in the iTunes library?

Any advice or tips on the easiest way to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Tom

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
If it's the same iTunes account, you should have access to all the same stuff. Just make a backup of your iPad 2 and restore from that backup on your new iPad 3.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711