Can't update/install Twitter app on iPhone SE!

Miss Daredevil

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Hey, guys! So, I've been using the Twitter app without any problems recently, however, a few minutes ago I tried to update it from the App store and it wouldn't update at all. The little circle is just standing there without being filled in. I deleted the app so I can install it again, however it won't install it at all now while the App store keeps telling me I have one pending update.

0z7GraI.png

CWRpg2N.png

I tried to sign out and sign in to the App store, I tried restarting my phone, nothing is working. I tried installing some random app and it installed without a problem.

Relu Olaru

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Try this: delete the app also from itunes, and then reinstall it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 22.38.24.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-17 at 22.38.24.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 14

Miss Daredevil

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
I deleted it from the phone, downloaded in on iTunes and installed it with iTunes and now Twitter is working, however, the App store is showing me I have one pending update when I don't. This is so frustrating!

IMG_0351.PNG

Relu Olaru

May 3, 2016
Visit site
You must delete the app from both locations, and then reinstall it again. After that, the notification will disapear.
It works for me.

Miss Daredevil

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
I deleted it completely, the problem is it doesn't want to install at all. When I deleted the Twitter app the pending update from the App store disappeared meaning the problem was the Twitter app. However, now when I try to install it this happens:

IMG_0356.PNG

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I deleted it completely, the problem is it doesn't want to install at all. When I deleted the Twitter app the pending update from the App store disappeared meaning the problem was the Twitter app. However, now when I try to install it this happens:

View attachment 109365

When you uninstall the Twitter app, reboot your iPhone. After rebooting, re-install the Twitter app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1