Does the SE support T-Mobile Band 12?

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Does the new iPhone SE support T-Mobile's Band 12. I Googled it and it says it does have it but was told that was wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Vinny

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank You, I also had the 5S and I knew that didn't have band 12 support. Have several other devices with band 12, huge difference in coverage and the future of the device. Thanks again, Vinny

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
You're welcome. I'm not sure if you are planning to get a T-Mobile one or a "sim-free" one but there's no difference between the two. Unlocked works like a charm. I have heard people say that you can use a Verizon one too.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I have the Samsung Galaxy S7 and the iPhone SE. I can't believe the difference in Data Speeds. I'm getting around 15mb down on the iPhone SE and I'm getting 35mb down on the Samsung Galaxy S7. These are speeds inside my house, I get 5 bars all the time on my Samsung Galaxy S7 but only 3 with the iPhone SE. So my guess is the radios in the Samsung Galaxy S7 are much better than the iPhone SE. Anyone else with same experience?
Thank You, Vinny

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I have the Samsung Galaxy S7 and the iPhone SE. I can't believe the difference in Data Speeds. I'm getting around 15mb down on the iPhone SE and I'm getting 35mb down on the Samsung Galaxy S7. These are speeds inside my house, I get 5 bars all the time on my Samsung Galaxy S7 but only 3 with the iPhone SE. So my guess is the radios in the Samsung Galaxy S7 are much better than the iPhone SE. Anyone else with same experience?
Thank You, Vinny

Probably, if they're in the same locations. Then again the S7 is more of a flagship device than the SE.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2