Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree16Likes
  • 2 Post By Kresera
  • 1 Post By pkcable
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default Monitoring software or spy app for ipad

Hello i am wondering if there is an App i can secretly put on my son Ipad that will let me see what he is doing on his ipad. I have caught him with drugs and i dont play with that stuff. I want to let him hold on to his ipad so i can see what he is up to and bust his ***. I hate being lied to and i just have a hutch that he is still doing Bad. After searching so much online, i have got some like mac keylogger and mac spy, seems great. But i am not sure if they can be used on ipad..........So please let me know where to find a keylogger for ipad, thanks.
    Last edited by Kresera; 02-07-2012 at 10:10 PM.
    Dean211284 and Jassim Al-ali like this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,949 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

I don't think there is may just do surprise random inspections

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    iMore Intermediate

Jailbreak it and install veencee. You'll be able to watch it from another computer. Not that I condone this kind of invasion of privacy, but it's pretty easy to do. Don't say I didn't warn you...
    iPhone Nanite

Check it here:
    iPad spy app

theiphonespyapp.blogspot.com/2012/03/ipad-2-spyware.html

First you need to jailbreak your iPad then download and install the software.
    Check also if your iPad iOs is current supported by the spy software.
    iPhone Nanite

Default ipad spy app

Retina has just released the first iPad spy app called peektab, it can help monitor your kid in stealth mode, for more info about the program check hacking-softwares.com/tablet-tracking-software.html
    Last edited by suporwoden; 06-07-2012 at 10:18 AM.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    33,480 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 8.1

It really sucks that we have a need for such programs for our children, BUT we do! Do what you got to do
    Fausty82 likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

There are software development companies out there that specialize in doing this type of thing. I'm not sure if there is an app for it. I would contact a local IT company to see if they can help you develop an app for it.

Software Development Services Phoenix - MYTEK
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

Peektab is my favorite, it can track the ipad, imessage chat; website visited; photos taken; emails; notes; contact info and calendar events.
    iPhone Nanite

I had the same problem with my son, so I had to put a monitoring app on his phone. Its use is very important, since you can avoid and prevent unpleasant situations. I suggest you look for some user reviews,statistics and success stories about mobile spy apps, try PhoneSpyApps
    iPhone Newbie

Default Re: Monitoring software or spy app for ipad

Quote Originally Posted by Kresera View Post
    Hello i am wondering if there is an App i can secretly put on my son Ipad that will let me see what he is doing on his ipad. I have caught him with drugs and i dont play with that stuff. I want to let him hold on to his ipad so i can see what he is up to and bust his ***. I hate being lied to and i just have a hutch that he is still doing Bad. After searching so much online, i have got some like mac keylogger and mac spy, seems great. But i am not sure if they can be used on ipad..........So please let me know where to find a keylogger for ipad, thanks.
    Be aware, your son can sue you if he find out
    iPhone Nanite

Yo man, just check out this great software!! called Spy App by mSpy (--> link: Spy App Sofware Iphone Android Blackberry ) . it runs on almost every devices including android, iOS (which is the system of your son's ipad) and many more. it gives u many ways of spy him such as reading his whatsapp messeges, skype messeges and other things! just check out the link and be smart!
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

I have recently come across this iTunes app for spying and stalking and it's free.

At first i didn't like it but after using it couple of times, I now think that it's actually awesome as compared to its counterparts.

Here's the Link, Stalker App, Spy with iPhone or any iOS device | thetecnica
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

Most of these so-called spy apps require jailbreaking and are not found in iTunes.