Hello i am wondering if there is an App i can secretly put on my son Ipad that will let me see what he is doing on his ipad. I have caught him with drugs and i dont play with that stuff. I want to let him hold on to his ipad so i can see what he is up to and bust his ***. I hate being lied to and i just have a hutch that he is still doing Bad. After searching so much online, i have got some like mac keylogger and mac spy, seems great. But i am not sure if they can be used on ipad..........So please let me know where to find a keylogger for ipad, thanks.
    Last edited by Kresera; 02-07-2012 at 09:10 PM.
    Dean211284 and Jassim Al-ali like this.
    02-07-2012 01:40 AM
    I don't think there is may just do surprise random inspections

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    02-16-2012 09:35 PM
    Jailbreak it and install veencee. You'll be able to watch it from another computer. Not that I condone this kind of invasion of privacy, but it's pretty easy to do. Don't say I didn't warn you...
    02-17-2012 09:04 AM
    Check it here:
    iPad spy app

theiphonespyapp.blogspot.com/2012/03/ipad-2-spyware.html

First you need to jailbreak your iPad then download and install the software.
    Check also if your iPad iOs is current supported by the spy software.
    03-26-2012 06:54 PM
    Retina has just released the first iPad spy app called peektab, it can help monitor your kid in stealth mode, for more info about the program check hacking-softwares.com/tablet-tracking-software.html
    Last edited by suporwoden; 06-07-2012 at 09:18 AM.
    06-07-2012 09:04 AM
    It really sucks that we have a need for such programs for our children, BUT we do! Do what you got to do
    Fausty82 likes this.
    06-07-2012 10:53 AM
    There are software development companies out there that specialize in doing this type of thing. I'm not sure if there is an app for it. I would contact a local IT company to see if they can help you develop an app for it.

Software Development Services Phoenix - MYTEK
    07-31-2012 05:43 PM
    Peektab is my favorite, it can track the ipad, imessage chat; website visited; photos taken; emails; notes; contact info and calendar events.
    08-02-2012 05:46 AM
    I had the same problem with my son, so I had to put a monitoring app on his phone. Its use is very important, since you can avoid and prevent unpleasant situations. I suggest you look for some user reviews,statistics and success stories about mobile spy apps, try PhoneSpyApps
    08-08-2012 05:48 AM
    Hello i am wondering if there is an App i can secretly put on my son Ipad that will let me see what he is doing on his ipad. I have caught him with drugs and i dont play with that stuff. I want to let him hold on to his ipad so i can see what he is up to and bust his ***. I hate being lied to and i just have a hutch that he is still doing Bad. After searching so much online, i have got some like mac keylogger and mac spy, seems great. But i am not sure if they can be used on ipad..........So please let me know where to find a keylogger for ipad, thanks.
    Be aware, your son can sue you if he find out
    12-26-2012 12:11 AM
    Yo man, just check out this great software!! called Spy App by mSpy (--> link: Spy App Sofware Iphone Android Blackberry ) . it runs on almost every devices including android, iOS (which is the system of your son's ipad) and many more. it gives u many ways of spy him such as reading his whatsapp messeges, skype messeges and other things! just check out the link and be smart!
    01-28-2013 07:06 AM
    I have recently come across this iTunes app for spying and stalking and it's free.

At first i didn't like it but after using it couple of times, I now think that it's actually awesome as compared to its counterparts.

Here's the Link, Stalker App, Spy with iPhone or any iOS device | thetecnica
    02-24-2013 02:13 AM
    Most of these so-called spy apps require jailbreaking and are not found in iTunes.
    02-24-2013 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";