6S photos to computer and 'live' pictures

doniP6S

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi...help being requested once again.
When I take pics on the 6S and email them or put on facebook or the such, they look great. When they are in my icloud and I view them, they are grainy at best and to then copy and past or something and view them in a picture viewing software, they are horrible. Is this normal? Also, when I plug my phone into my computer (windows 10), should I be able to see the phone as an external device or something (in the My Computer tab) where I can copy pictures directly into my computer...and if so, how is that possible? The reason I ask is that when I do plug it into my computer nothing happens at all. Any thoughts there?
Finally...and I'm sure it won't be my last in this learning experience...is there a secret to taking a 'live' picture. When I do and then go through the process of looking at them on my phone, there is a momentary blip of movement but that is all. Is that all there is to that?
Thank you so much for any help....
don:angel:

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Your iPhone should show up on your PC, I assume your using Windows 10, it should mount as an external drive, look for CDM folder and open to find pictures, they can then be dragged or copy pasted over to your PC.

doniP6S

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
Thank you jimkraz...I have done that at least 5 times over the last week and nothing, did not show up anywhere. So just to try again per your recommendation...it worked. Must be me not being able to figure things out. Thank you again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77