Official iPhone 5S Orders - Shipped - Delivered Thread:

Ravi Nath

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ahhhh...finally. Status changed to Shipped a few hours ago, but damned, I bet it's too late for what would have to be a Friday delivery to get it before the weekend. That blows! Although there was one time when they overnighted me a MacBook Pro w/ Retina display...all the way from China. It works because China is 15 hours ahead and I'm on the West coast!

The tracking says only one line: "ZhengZhou, China 10/03/2013 11:36 A.M. Origin Scan"

It also says "Shipped by "UPS Saver". From the research I've done, that appears to be the Express 2-3 day shipment type, is that correct? The other shipment method is "World Ease" that I have seen as part of this and other iPhone 5s shipment threads that I've seen.

Man, can you believe this? ONE DAY earlier would have meant Friday. Yes, I know this is a "first-world" problem if I've ever seen one. That notwithstanding, Apple has conditioned me to expect better. Much better.

As of 1:45 am EST mine shipped too. Says it shipped by UPS Worldwide Expedited which UPS states as "2-5 Business Days" so looks like mine may be a while. Oh well at least it is on its way.

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine says Thursday the 10th as well now, so a full week..... My wife's got to us from China in 3 days, shipped on monday the 23rd, and delivered on Wednesday. Not sure why this is taking so long.

Usually it delivers sooner than the original ETA. The shipping method is anywhere from 2-5 business days so I think they give an ETA of the worst case scenario until it gets closer to you. I think everyone's ETA is currently 10/10.

rlboard

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I am still stuck on Processing since ordering on September 21!!!!!

What is really going on?!?!?!?! I keep hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I check the status but no such luck.

moodypickle

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

What is really going on?!?!?!?! I keep hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I check the status but no such luck.

I am going to assume you ordered the Gold model? I placed my order right when they went on sale on the 20th and it just shipped today. So hopefully they will get to your order soon!

jahjah1121

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
My ATT order says shipped, but my UPS tracking number says they have created the label, but does not have a delivery date yet. Any idea when I can expect it? I'm gonna be out of my office certain days next week. Don't want my iphone passed around the office like its a normal mundane package.

zanzb

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I also ordered on 9/21. Space grey 64 gb att from apple online store. Att seems to be shipping them faster than apple store, I guess because less orders to fill. Thinking of canceling and ordering from att.

buckeye_nation

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

I ordered mine (16gb Gold) around 6:00 AM on September 20th and my status is still showing Processing as well. I'm hoping that we see a status change by next week.

Last edited:

jahjah1121

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
So, if I ordered from ATT, and I got the ATT email saying it has been shipped, but the UPS site says, "Order processed: ready for ups," do you guys have any idea when I can actually expect a phone in my hand?

BillsGirlGina

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Mine also shipped last night & was supposed to ship "Next Day Shipping" I was figuring Friday....right now tracking says Monday....Really?! So frustrated.

kodak57

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
It seems that Apple really jumped the gun this time by releasing the 5S too early knowing that there were supply issues.

If this is not true, then it is a deliberate marketing ploy to get more people to buy the phone by placing early orders thinking that the supply will be short for a long time.

Either way, this is utterly frustrating. I ordered my 5S on Sep 20 and have seen no progress. When I called Apple for status, they just try to sell more of their products and services.

Apple is not what it used to be with Steve Jobs. All their actions now seem focussed on quarterly results and nothing more. Customer satisfaction seems to be the lowest priority for them.

MidwestRN

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
My phone was shipped and is sitting in Korea as i type this. They're expected delivery date is tomorrow by the end of the day. That better be some fast airplane my phone in on to get it to my house in Iowa from Korea in a day lol!

Also, anyone have any suggestions on getting the most money for my 16 gb White 4S? It's in good condition. No major cracks or scratches on it. I've read people talk about Gazelle. Target quoted me for $163 bucks but can i get more for it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2