Calendar and Daylight Standard time Help

oanda8311

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble with their apple calendar app? Because of daylight savings, all my time stuff on my calendar is an hour off, it's like it didn't get the memo about the time change.

I just checked to make sure that my software was all up to date and it is. 6.1.2 on my phone and on my iPad. Anyone else noticing this issue or have an idea of how to fix it without having to edit every entry?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
All of my calendar entries still have the correct times. Have you enabled "Set Automatically" in the time settings?

Settings-General-Date & Time

oanda8311

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
All of my calendar entries still have the correct times. Have you enabled "Set Automatically" in the time settings?

Settings-General-Date & Time

That was one of the first things I checked. I've never had a problem before. I'm so confused. And I didn't see another post on here so I'm wondering if its just a setting issue. But if it is I have no idea where to look.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That was one of the first things I checked. I've never had a problem before. I'm so confused. And I didn't see another post on here so I'm wondering if its just a setting issue. But if it is I have no idea where to look.

Reboot your device and see if that helps.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nope. That makes me wonder if its maybe on googles end. I have it synced with my google account. Hmmmmm...

Oh okay. It may indeed be on Google's end. Login via a computer and see if the times are still off.

oanda8311

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Log into google calendar on a computer - check the settings - verify your time zone is set properly.

I did try that. All time zones are correct. It's so weird. I feel like I'm going to have to sit and change all my appointments one by one. Thank you for all the suggestions.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Did you check your Tme Zone Support in the Calendar settings? If it's On the device will show events in that time zone regardless of your physical location. If you selected the wrong Time Zone, that could shift your displayed calendar events by an hour.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2