My iPhone 5 has arrived!

maccauk

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
got my first iphone ever 2 weeks ago . The new iphone 5,initial reactions were mixed after having been a blackberry user and member of crackberry.com for the past 4 years. Now after having a few weeks to get used to it,i can see how it beats the blackberrys hands down. i really am enjoying the experience having never fancied an iphone before. That was until i saw the 5 and falling in love with the look of it. That extra bit of screen really does make a huge difference.:D

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
got my first iphone ever 2 weeks ago . The new iphone 5,initial reactions were mixed after having been a blackberry user and member of crackberry.com for the past 4 years. Now after having a few weeks to get used to it,i can see how it beats the blackberrys hands down. i really am enjoying the experience having never fancied an iphone before. That was until i saw the 5 and falling in love with the look of it. That extra bit of screen really does make a huge difference.:D

Nice congrats. I remember when I left blackberry and got the 4S last year. It was instant love and satisfaction. I currently have the 5. Not gonna lie I'm curious with bb10 and now that images have leaked for the L series. I will keep my eyes open with that but right now my go to device hands down iPhone 5/iOS. It just works simple as that. Tried the sg3 for 2 weeks and came back running to the 5 again. Enjoy your phone.

Sent from iPhone5 via Tapatalk

maccauk

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Nice congrats. I remember when I left blackberry and got the 4S last year. It was instant love and satisfaction. I currently have the 5. Not gonna lie I'm curious with bb10 and now that images have leaked for the L series. I will keep my eyes open with that but right now my go to device hands down iPhone 5/iOS. It just works simple as that. Tried the sg3 for 2 weeks and came back running to the 5 again. Enjoy your phone.

yeah im a bit curious to with bb10 just round the corner,but to be honest i get the feeling its gonna be more of the same except more polished,as for looks i think id be hard pressed to find a phone now that looks as good or feels just right in the hand as my new white iphone. The more i explore it the more i like it. AS for the sg3 ,i would feel embarrassed holding that huge thing next to my ear.like i say never ever fancied one till the 5 came out,and they got it just right.:D

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
yeah im a bit curious to with bb10 just round the corner,but to be honest i get the feeling its gonna be more of the same except more polished,as for looks i think id be hard pressed to find a phone now that looks as good or feels just right in the hand as my new white iphone. The more i explore it the more i like it. AS for the sg3 ,i would feel embarrassed holding that huge thing next to my ear.like i say never ever fancied one till the 5 came out,and they got it just right.:D

Yeah I know. I'm very content with iPhone especially the 5.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up my iPhone 5. Black/slate 32gig. I'm still setting it set up but most everything came over from my iPhone 4 backup clean.

I seriously considered the Note 2 but in the end I could not do it. I'm so comfortable in the iOS universe and that thing is HUGE! I would love to have both but since I have to pick one its iPhone 5. Say what you want but it helps me get through my day at work and home. Btw, this thing is fast. Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daneg

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Is it easier just to get the carrier to send it out or just go directly to the apple store?

I think that might be easier. Verizon/Fedex had issues with my last two phones ending up somewhere else. I might just goto the apple store.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Is it easier just to get the carrier to send it out or just go directly to the apple store?

I think that might be easier. Verizon/Fedex had issues with my last two phones ending up somewhere else. I might just goto the apple store.

I normally just go through the carrier. This time I went to Best Buy because of the $50 off promo. When the next iPhone comes out I will go to the apple store. My wife bought me my iPad at the apple store and she was amazed at the service. I want that experience next time.

So my point is that I would go to the Apple store if I were you. This way you know you walk out with the phone you want and working the way you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlank

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday, coming from android I feel a little lost. But so far so good! Guess I need to change my avatar now lol.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday, coming from android I feel a little lost. But so far so good! Guess I need to change my avatar now lol.

Tell me about it. i'm coming from BBOS that I was hooked on for 5 years.
Got mine on 4th Feb, a 16 GB white one. So far its going great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2