My iPhone 5 has arrived!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I just got my white 32. There is something heavy shaking inside, almost like the battery is loose. is anyone else experiencing this?

Looking at the iFixit teardown, I don't think there's any room for anything to rattle. The vibration motor's supposed to be oldschool though, perhaps it's that? Other than that, hit the Apple store and get it replaced.

WildcatsnNoles

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I received mine @ 10:40am EST. I pre-ordered the Verizon 16GB White. I installed with iCloud and was up and running in about 15 minutes. Very satisfied so far.

LocoStrange

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Just called my mommy and she said my phone arrived around 9:30

Problem is I plan on leaving for the weekend straight from school. So do I add a two hour trip to get my phone or wait til Sunday/Monday or even next weekend (since I have finals next Thurs-Sat) to play with it LOL

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Problem is I plan on leaving for the weekend straight from school. So do I add a two hour trip to get my phone or wait til Sunday/Monday or even next weekend (since I have finals next Thurs-Sat) to play with it LOL

GO GET IT! LOL That shouldn't of been a question to cross your mind. ha!

rew001

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site

Your mommy? :O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rew001

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
finally, got my hands on the new phone. Thanks UPS for the early delivery. After playing for a while, I set it to restore from iCloud backup which is going to take an hour :(

First impression, light - real light. Fast - real fast. It just looks awesome...

Time to head down to the Apple store for additional lightning-usb cable for the car...

If you don't mind, let us know if they actually had your lightning cables. I'm hearing they're pretty much sold out most places.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I got my white 32gb about an hour ago, and it's so pretty...I don't want to activate it yet though, until I can get home to sync it up. I also need to get a case stat. Soo happy that this week is over!!

canguler87

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
First impressions are perfect with no doubt at all! But I have a question to the guys who received their iPhones..

Shake your phones and bring it close to your ear.. Do you hear a thin rattling voice which comes from the inside of the device? (From the sim card slot's side) I'm hearing a little voice when I shake my device like that.. Even when I was unboxing it, I heard that and it took my attention..

Waiting for your comments..

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
First impressions are perfect with no doubt at all! But I have a question to the guys who received their iPhones..

Shake your phones and bring it close to your ear.. Do you hear a thin rattling voice which comes from the inside of the device? (From the sim card slot's side) I'm hearing a little voice when I shake my device like that.. Even when I was unboxing it, I heard that and it took my attention..

Waiting for your comments..

I do a little, yes now that I'm listening for it.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
My AT&T White 64GB iPhone 5 was delivered to my house this morning. I love everything about it. The larger screen is great, indoor pics are much improved, reception with AT&T has always been very good in my area and nothing has changed with the 5. The phone is much slimmer and lighter even with my OtterBox Commuter case on. Well, enough review for now. Here are the pictures of it. :)

mu2a4asy.jpg

guqa6a3a.jpg

vy7u5uze.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
You're really have shake pretty hard but yeah I guess... It's the only moving part in the phone...if you shake vigorously of course it will make a noise.... I don't plan on shaking my phone... So not an issue

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2