Google Goggles on CNN

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just saw a report on CNN that showed off Google Goggles, I just ried it on my iPhone4 and I have to say it's pretty sick. Does anyone else use this?

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Does that really work?

I've been playing around with Goggles and Soundhound all day. Goggles is pretty accurate, I have tried it with barcodes, devices, newspapers and such and has given me pretty accurate results. The only thing that didnt return a match was the pickle I had with my lunch but it did return similar images of pickles LMAO

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I played with it a bit, taking pictures of stuff on my desk. It's amazing. It could not, however, return a search based upon an image of my cat :)

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You people just heard of Google goggles? LOL. I've been using it for a few months now. It works very well.

you people? smh

I realize it has been out for a while as stated in the CNN report but coming from a S1, it never worked as many barcode scanners didn't work either as the technology was limited to the crappy phone I had

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
you people? smh

I realize it has been out for a while as stated in the CNN report but coming from a S1, it never worked as many barcode scanners didn't work either as the technology was limited to the crappy phone I had

Rather me say you guys? Are guys people?

And while the article says it's been out for a while your original posts presents the application like it's fresh off the press. Anyhow, good you found something new. A

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77