Can't Update My Apps

sandman1318

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I recently noticed a badge, with a number, on my app store icon. So as usual, I opened the app and selected "update." Next, I selected "update all" and expected the app to update. But instead, I got a message saying "Your account info has changed. Tap continue to sign in, then review and confirm the changes." So I hit "continue" and another message popped up saying "Sign in Required." So I hit continue again and was asked for my iTunes password. I entered my password and selected "O.K." This brought me to a screen showing all my credit card info. The only available options were "cancel" or "done." So I hit done and it brought me to the app store's "update" screen where I began.

I have tried updating this app a bunch of times and always get the same result. I tried doing a reset and even tried setting up a new itunes account but nothing has worked. I am able to download new apps without a problem but just can't update any existing ones. I would really appreciate any help.

Neal

Last edited:

sandman1318

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I played around with the phone and with iTunes and now everything seems to be fine. I'm not really sure just what I may have done. But thanks, Tramain, for the help.

Neal

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2