Help no signal

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Need some help here my friend has a iPhone 3G ( that I currently have to try to fix ) it is 4.2.1 bb 6.15.00 unlocked to tmobile .. Everything was working great I even got mms to work then his sister dropped it .. Nothing looks broke not shattered etc. Except now I get a no service where my signal should be .. I tried the hard reset the airplane on and off and reset network settings .. It will lock on to tmobile for a couple min or so them drop out to searching and then no service this also happens with a AT&T sim . Sometimes I can get it back sometimes not ... I opened up the phone nothing looks broke or damaged I'm kinda at a loss besides to tell him its now a iPod
And ideas ?

uchijo6

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
While nothing make initially look damaged, I would completely reseat all wires/cables just to eliminate the possibility that it's just a loose connection! I've had times in computer repair where the entire problem was due to a half connected cable.

If that has been done, then it might be something on the logic board internally snapped so getting minimal connection.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl