- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Updated to iOS 10 and now all phone calls have static???
First I will just say that from my limited time with iOS 10 it is awesome and I can't wait to use it when I pick up a 7 on Friday.
However, I updated both of my phones today (work and personal) and now whenever I make phone calls they are full of static and stuttery is the best way I can explain it. I'd really love to not have to go into Apple to get it fixed and I couldn't find anything about this issue so if anyone has a solution or idea to fix this it would be much appreciated!
- 09-14-2016, 06:11 AM #2
- 09-14-2016, 10:00 AM #3
Re: Updated to iOS 10 and now all phone calls have static???
Which carrier do you have? If it is Verizon, are you using Advanced Calling/VoLTE? If so, does turning that off (settings / cellular / cellular data options / enable LTE - set it to "Data Only") fix the problem? (I've had several poor quality calls with VoLTE turned on with Verizon.)
- By Ralph Morgotch in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 39Last Post: 10-23-2016, 03:37 AM
- By tbta03 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 23Last Post: 09-15-2016, 08:19 PM
- By gameson in forum iOS 10Replies: 8Last Post: 09-14-2016, 09:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2016, 09:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2016, 08:39 PM