The smallest fix to iPhone 15 Pro Max has had the biggest impact for Apple's giant phone — and now I love it

naddy69

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
How it "feels in my hand" is of no consequence to me. The first thing I do is put my $1,200 phone into a $20, wrap-around, soft, totally enclosed case. I never "feel" the phone again.

Because there is no way I am going to carry around a $1,200 thing that is so slick and hard to hold onto. And BTW one side is glass. One drop and you now have a $1,200 paperweight.

This has the added benefit of when I get a new phone, the old one gets a very good price on eBay. Because it is in pristine condition. Not a single dent on a corner. Not a single scratch on the screen.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
How it "feels in my hand" is of no consequence to me. The first thing I do is put my $1,200 phone into a $20, wrap-around, soft, totally enclosed case. I never "feel" the phone again.

Because there is no way I am going to carry around a $1,200 thing that is so slick and hard to hold onto. And BTW one side is glass. One drop and you now have a $1,200 paperweight.

This has the added benefit of when I get a new phone, the old one gets a very good price on eBay. Because it is in pristine condition. Not a single dent on a corner. Not a single scratch on the screen.
I go caseless and screen protectorless. 100% commando all the time.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

It is lighter even with a case.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77