Restoring from iCloud Question

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I had to restore my iPhone 4S from iCloud, and while it appears to be working perfectly, I have no cell service. Is that because I'm at work and roaming, or will I have to call Sprint to re-activate the phone when I get home?

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
iPhone sometimes takes a little when to connect to the cell provider, in my experience. Are you connected to a wifi network? That may help speed up the process.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
iPhone sometimes takes a little when to connect to the cell provider, in my experience. Are you connected to a wifi network? That may help speed up the process.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

I am connected to WiFi, but where I work there is no Sprint service, so I am (normally) roaming on Verizon while at work. What I'm wondering is, when I get home later and I'm in Sprint service territory, will it pick that up and re-connect me, or do I have a long phone conversation with Sprint ahead of me tonight?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am connected to WiFi, but where I work there is no Sprint service, so I am (normally) roaming on Verizon while at work. What I'm wondering is, when I get home later and I'm in Sprint service territory, will it pick that up and re-connect me, or do I have a long phone conversation with Sprint ahead of me tonight?

Yes, it should. Let us know if it does not.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77