iphone 5 6.1.2 jailbreak question

tyler deah

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
i got a iphone 5 on 6.1.2 i had it jailbroken and yesterday my phone froze and i reboot it and cydia icon was gone. almost like the phones not jailbroken anymore. I went to rejailbreak it but cydia app dont come up. anyone else have this problem or not how to get it to work. i dont want to update unless theres a jailbreak but i couldnt find one. Anyone got any ideas.

tyler deah

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
i did not install openSSH. anyone no if theres another way to jailbreak the iphone 5? im out of ideas and have been looking for days for a solution.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
No, evasi0n is the only tool for the iPhone 5. Without a way to manually install Cydia, I don't think there is much anyone can do.

tyler deah

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
i went threw with ifunbox and deleted everything involving cydia. Now when i go to jailbreak it says error the phone is semi tethered.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I think you're stuck. Maybe someone can come up with some crazy way to fix it, but it looks like a restore may have to be done.

I mean, you could stay like this. Your phone seems to be functioning properly (aside from the lack of Cydia). Your choice.

tyler deah

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
i think im forced to update, safari wont load anymore more neither do emails a couple people had the same problem but no luck. I think my only option is to go to apple and try getting another phone like i have previously and hopefully it wont be updated again. thanks for the help tho.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
i think im forced to update, safari wont load anymore more neither do emails a couple people had the same problem but no luck. I think my only option is to go to apple and try getting another phone like i have previously and hopefully it wont be updated again. thanks for the help tho.

If you take your phone in with your current state, you won't get a replacement. You'll have to restore, find a hardware problem, and get it replaced before the local shop has 6.1.3 phones in stock.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4