Help please

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello...

I'm not sure if its something I did or its something facebook is doing. But 3 days ago I was playing with my privacy settings for FB and since then when I go onto my laptop I can't post anything on my wall or play some of my games or let alone even get into my games. I deleted FB from my phone all together and rebooted it and then reinstalled it and thru itunes which had just released a new version of FB but still nothing had changed for me. So I'm not sure if it was something I did or if its FB doing something. So I'm wondering if I should restore my iphone and I have everything backed up and see if that will help or if someone has another solution for me...I'd really appreciate any help anyone can offer me..

Thanks so much :)

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi DoeZ. I don't use FB at all, but i do recall a member here having an issue uploading pics/videos. in that thread, the second post by JustMe'D will have a link in it. Check into that and see if theres anything there that may be able to help you out with the issue your having.

Good luck !!

Heres that thread to click in to: http://forums.imore.com/ios-6/248945-ios6-problems.html

Thanks I'll try to find that one...

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm still looking for some help here...its now day 4 and nothing has changed and I have no idea what I could have done or what I should do...If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it...Thank you ;)

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Must have been a FB problem and they probably got tired of all the emails I was sending them haha cuz its all fixed now...I knew I wasn't crazy just frustrating to think I might have screwed something up when it was FB and they'll never admit to it...all's good now...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77