My phone is unresponsive at times.
The past few days my iphone 5 on verizon will not respond the the home screen button. It won't respond to the power button either, it just acts as if the battery is dead. I can hard restart and then its fine. At times when I'm getting a call and I swipe to answer it acts like I'm not even touching it. this is all random and not all the time. I am on the latest update. Please help.
- 08-05-2014, 01:11 PM #2
Re: My phone is unresponsive at times.
I would recommend a full restore but also check under settings>about and see if your storage is near full. Anything under 1gb will cause your device to slow down and freeze up on you. Try deleting what you don't need
- By joe_run in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 15Last Post: 11-03-2014, 07:50 PM
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:34 AM
- By Pankaj Chhaya in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:19 AM
- By SaranyaPWT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:15 AM