My Calendar app is not syncing correctly
I have an S4 iphone. It says it is fetching and syncing. It fetches my Drs calendar but does not always fetch my personal calendar. But worse right now is that it comes up, fetches, syncs, & then freezes. Won't let change to another day, add an event, refresh, or anything other than view that days events.
I love this app when it is working right and want to get it working again please help!
- 02-04-2014, 02:52 PM #2
- 02-04-2014, 08:20 PM #3
Re: My Calendar app is not syncing correctly
In the duplicate thread that I just deleted, you stated that CalenMob is the calendar app you're using. You may be interested in the information found via the following link.
- By Markiee in forum iPhone 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:20 AM
- By Kashan Osama in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 04:47 PM
- By SJ84 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:50 AM