Apple's Vision Pro is 'not really particularly relevant' to customers — Netflix explains why it won't have a Spatial Computing app at launch

gian posatiere

Dec 30, 2017
Visit site
This is clearly a lie because it takes more effort to make your already available app not work on the Vision Pro than it does to just let it work.

naddy69

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
At close to $4,000 including tax, Apple is not going to sell too many of these. There is absolutely no rush for anyone to get an app available for these.

Let's face it, if the original iPhone was $4,000, how many would have sold? How many apps would there have been?

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
At close to $4,000 including tax, Apple is not going to sell too many of these. There is absolutely no rush for anyone to get an app available for these.

Let's face it, if the original iPhone was $4,000, how many would have sold? How many apps would there have been?

I’m in agreement with you. Apple should already have an idea of how many it expects to sell and the target market/customer who will likely purchase them when released.

In this economy, the average customer here in the U.S. is not going to fork over 4 grand for the Vision Pro. Of course, there are always exceptions.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Seems as though the Apple Vision Pro already surpassed the iPhone in yearly revenue in only 18 min.

Apple sold over 1.39 million iPhones resulting in a revenue of $630 million in its first year. The Apple Vision Pro sold around 180,000-200,000 units resulting in a revenue of between $650–800 million in the first 18 minutes of the preorder.

For perspective. the entire VR headset market in 2023 generated ~$600 million in revenue. Apple surpassed that in 18 min.

As I mentioned in my previous post expect Netflix to release an app by end of the year at the latest.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77