The Vision Pro reviews are in — a promising start, but there's still work to be done on Apple's Spatial Computing future.

ggore

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Regarding the battery pack attached to the headset via the wire: Does the battery pack power the headset or are there batteries IN the headset? Does the headset operate on its own without the wire to the battery pack? MKBHD bemoaned the "odd" connection to the battery pack and having to have the external battery pack at all, but I would think having a 1 pound or more battery pack as a part of the headset would make it extremely uncomfortable. And I have always thought that the headset itself does not contain any sort of battery to power the device, that the power supply for the headset is that battery pack you wear on your hip.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Regarding the battery pack attached to the headset via the wire: Does the battery pack power the headset or are there batteries IN the headset? Does the headset operate on its own without the wire to the battery pack? MKBHD bemoaned the "odd" connection to the battery pack and having to have the external battery pack at all, but I would think having a 1 pound or more battery pack as a part of the headset would make it extremely uncomfortable. And I have always thought that the headset itself does not contain any sort of battery to power the device, that the power supply for the headset is that battery pack you wear on your hip.

The battery pack powers the headset. The headset down not operate without any power from the battery pack.

Completely agree would prefer the battery on the hip than on your face .

However the battery pack is actually larger in capacity Then what was previously speculated and reported.

dc54c298fece31a69d2897bee5740d43.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77