again with s3 to iphone...bbm question

medic078

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Do on the s3, when you got a new message there was a notifier, we don't get one on ios. She only knows there is a new message by unlocking the phone....is there any way to change this so you get notifications for b

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Make sure notifications are set in the notifications section. Settings> Notification Center> BBM and check and make sure they are checked off.

medic078

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks...i'm actually a die hard blackberry guy and an avid crackberry member....she is touring different phones;). however considering how indispensable crackberry is to me, I figured this place might help me help her adjust. Thanks for the help!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks...i'm actually a die hard blackberry guy and an avid crackberry member....she is touring different phones;). however considering how indispensable crackberry is to me, I figured this place might help me help her adjust. Thanks for the help!!

Yeah, Me too with over 8,000 Crackberry post, decided to give the iphone a go.......I LOVE it........SMILE

medic078

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Ha!.....i won't be giving up my berry unless they belly up. but I do have to admit of all the iphone's I've played with over the years this is the first one that I actually don't mind. i'm not a fan of massive phones (didn't like her s3) which is why I love my z10! I do find this 5c fits very nice in the hand!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ha!.....i won't be giving up my berry unless they belly up. but I do have to admit of all the iphone's I've played with over the years this is the first one that I actually don't mind. i'm not a fan of massive phones (didn't like her s3) which is why I love my z10! I do find this 5c fits very nice in the hand!!

Oh I haven't given up my Z10, and I feel the same way, however the Z10 has become my secondary smartphone....it just can't do what the iphone can...PERIOD

medic078

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
See I would say the same thing only in reverse;), but i'm not going to start up an iphone bashing rant in your guys house, i'm no troll. At the end if the day whatever device works for you is what's best for you. I just really appreciate the help from your community. When I get help from the forums in crackberry I always end Mt threads with "crackberry people rock"! ....looks like iphone people rock too!
Thanks again folks, your tips have worked. i'm sure you will be hearing from me again;)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
See I would say the same thing only in reverse;), but i'm not going to start up an iphone bashing rant in your guys house, i'm no troll. At the end if the day whatever device works for you is what's best for you. I just really appreciate the help from your community. When I get help from the forums in crackberry I always end Mt threads with "crackberry people rock"! ....looks like iphone people rock too!
Thanks again folks, your tips have worked. i'm sure you will be hearing from me again;)

Is there any way we can make this post into a sticky so that when the morons come on here and pretend to be "expressing their opinion", we can send them to this post for clarification on a tactful way to express taste for another product while not pissing in the iPhone sandbox?

Thank you medic078...and welcome to iMore.

medic078

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Lol, I feel the same way when people trash my beloved berry, gotta get over it and enjoy what works for you....still crossing my fingers (perhaps foolishly) that I never have to switch, but my experience with my wife's 5c at least let's me open my eyes to other possibilities.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2