Why can I not get alerts on my iPad calender.
The iPad is an Air2 with current IOS. I am new to the device. I have set up several dates in the calendar with a 24hr alert in each case but get no notifications or alert sounds. What am i failing to do?
- 06-06-2015, 01:20 PM #2
- 38,467 Posts
Re: Why can I not get alerts on my iPad calender.
Go to Settings - Notifications - Calendar - Upcoming Events, and then make sure that the toggle is enabled for "Show In Notification Center" and also make sure that there is an alert tone selected next to "Notification Sound".
After that, make sure the Mute Switch on the side of the device is not set to vibrate. In addition, make sure that the Do Not Disturb feature isn't enabled. Finally, check to make sure the volume level is sufficient.
- By efdubleo in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2015, 06:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2015, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2015, 10:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2015, 10:24 AM
- By Trees in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2015, 09:01 AM